Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm looking for some sound effects...?

Some really good, really realistic sound effects to fit the horror/drama genre? Doing my own kind of Twilight Zone, looking for sound effects to fit specific scenes/emotions.





One scene is zooming in on a kind of monster%26#039;s face. I%26#039;m looking for a shock/surprised sound, by the way, it%26#039;s the ending, so I want it to fade out right after that with the sound slowly quieting. (Though, I can do the quieting part by my self)
I%26#039;m looking for some sound effects...?
There are an amazing number of free .wav files on the internet. You can also get sound effect CDs with all kinds of material. Do a search on %26quot;sound effects%26quot; and you%26#039;ll be surprised to see what you can find.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and make money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete