Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need help finding out what play this monologue is from.?

This is a little part of it:





Gosh, kids, Santa%26#039;s running a little late today. You might even say he%26#039;s been a little under the weather. He%26#039;s had uh, uh ... stomach virus. Yeah, that%26#039;s it, a stomach virus. Ha. (Beat.) Okay, kids, gather round %26#039;cause I%26#039;ve got a big secret to tell you. (Beat.) You know, I can%26#039;t lie to you. Santa wants us to be truthful, right? Well, his tummy does hurt along with his head but it%26#039;s because of something we adults call a hangover





yeah. i got it from a website and it said that it was from a play but it didnt say which one. The character is supposed to be a mall elf?
I need help finding out what play this monologue is from.?
Email the site owner or webmaster and ask them. I suspect it%26#039;s from a play no one would publish and the guy who wrote it just posted the monologue.





If it%26#039;s for an audition that requires it be from a play, pick a legitimate work (NOT a movie that wasn%26#039;t a play first).
I need help finding out what play this monologue is from.?
i think i remember that movie..... I%26#039;ll be home for christmas? Jack frost?

No comments:

Post a Comment