Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What are some good acting schools in Texas?

Im 16 and have been acting in High School and working on performances around my town. I just recently got into a three week class at the Alley Theatre for July. I have been thinking more and more about majoring in Theatre when I go to college and minoring in English instead of the other way around. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any Theatre college or classes in the Houston area for classes or Texas area for colleges. If you do please tell me. That would be great!


Thanks!


Jessica
What are some good acting schools in Texas?
Try the University of Houston. The well-known head of the department, retired years ago.








Try Brandon Smith, a great actor, coach, teacher.


Contact him through his Agent, The Pastorini-Bosby Talent Tel: 713-266-4488


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment